Blinkerbox e-line alpha21 vs alpha22

Houston, we have a problem
Antworten
SRB22

Blinkerbox e-line alpha21 vs alpha22

Beitrag von SRB22 »

Hello,

Just finished my first velorian blinker installation today, and already considering the next one ;-)

It seems a new version of the blinkerbox is available, but I cannot find any description of what changed. The only information I could find is that "Die e-line alpha22 Blinkerbox ist pinkompatibel zur Vorgängerversion, der e-line alpha21 Blinkerbox."

So I guess this is mostly the same thing, but the change in name still suggests that something changed... is this described anywhere?

Thanks!

velorian

Re: Blinkerbox e-line alpha21 vs alpha22

Beitrag von velorian »

Hello,

the description of the new version Alpha22 should have been online long ago, but for various reasons we have not managed it until now.
We have improved the electronics in the indicator box in 3 points:
- Improved immunity to interference
- Reduced power consumption via standby function for all those who operate the e-line with a separate battery up to 12 volts
- Modification of the circuit in that the ground cables can now be laid together. This is particularly interesting for the cable assembly of complete systems.

Best regards
Eckehard

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

die Beschreibung der neuen Version Alpha22 sollte längst online sein, aber aus verschiedenen Gründen haben wir es bis jetzt nicht geschafft.
Wir haben die Elektronik in der Blinkerbox in 3 Punkten verbessert:
- verbesserte Störfestigkeit
- verringerter Stromverbrauch über Standby-Funktion für alle die die e-line mit einer separaten Batterie bis 12 Volt betreiben
- Änderung der Schaltung dahingehend, dass nun die Massekabel zusammen gelegt werden können. Das ist vor allem für die Kabel-Konfektion von Gesamtsystemen interessant.

Viele Grüße
Eckehard

SRB22

Re: Blinkerbox e-line alpha21 vs alpha22

Beitrag von SRB22 »

Thanks for the details!

Antworten