Questions about "Turn signal switch"

Houston, we have a problem
Antworten
SRB22

Questions about "Turn signal switch"

Beitrag von SRB22 »

Hello,

I'm interested in your products and have a couple of questions about the "Turn signal switch" (https://shop.velorian.de/Turn-signal-sw ... handlebars).

1) One reason I'm interested in this switch is that I'd like to have a system with a touch feedback in addition to the sound feedback. Is this switch a 3-position switch, that stays left if pressed left until brought back to center, etc.? In other words, does the physical position of the button reflect the logical position of the circuit?

2) AFAICT, the Blinkerbox configuration relies on having two buttons that can be pressed simultaneously. Does that mean that a setup with the above switch cannot be configured as such? Does it needs a re-rewiring with other buttons to be configured?

Thanks for your help! :-)

velorian

Re: Questions about "Turn signal switch"

Beitrag von velorian »

Hello,

and sorry for this very late reply.
To your Queations:

1) Yes, the switch is a 3-position switch according to your description.

2) And yes, a configuration only with the toggle switch is not directly possible. Athis can then still be done via the loose cable ends. We deliver the indicator box configured accordingly if a toggle switch is included in the order.

Best regards
Eckehard

SRB22

Beitrag von SRB22 »

Thanks for the answers. Good to know that the box is pre-configured to match the ordered components. And I suppose the box configuration is not something one modifies every other day...

velorian

Beitrag von velorian »

SRB22 hat geschrieben: Sa Mai 21, 2022 2:19 pm And I suppose the box configuration is not something one modifies every other day...
The configuration remains even if, for example, the power supply is disconnected.

Antworten